see for yourself…
08.30.11 - yes, that grayed-out girl is the OLD ME! (scary!!!) i was then at MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT of 119 lbs or 54 kilos already!!! my oh my! as for my skin, well it wasn’t GRAY like that of course, but even if it was already fairly lighter than most asians, it surely wasn’t yet as glowing white as it has become today… now wouldn’t you agree?!
for that, i must now give some due credit to my GlutaMAX family, who came up with this totally brilliant antioxidant & slimming product in one & introduced it to me! it obviously works wonders & i can be proud i was among the first ones to have proven it! THANK YOU SO MUCH, brothahs & sistahs!
also, i would have to say THANK YOU, margottie (my bestfriend in highschool who took the unintentional “before pic” above, uploaded it on facebook, & even tagged me… which i just had to immediately untag, sorry!) ‘coz if not for such glaring truth though, i wouldn’t have taken it upon myself to really make it A THING OF THE PAST! yay!!! hehe! i just knew this time would (or should) come anyway when i could just look back at it & make it a part of my “success story” for all the world wide web to see! THANK GOD as well!
in my blog last 09.02, in highs and in lows, i’ve actually made mention of such pic already, but just chickened out when i was about to post it!!! so instead, i chose to just explicitly describe it in words such as this:
me… wearing a pair of EXTRA SMALL-sized black jogging pants & green MEDIUM-sized dri-fit top… LOVE HANDLES SHOWING! my hair all tied up & bangs clipped away from my big round face, looking down from a few steps above to the camera – really NOT a good angle to be taken a photo in! standing side-by-side with me are 3 other girlfwends, wearing some loose clothing instead… what catches your eyes again? MY LOVE HANDLES!!!
haha! by the way, that’s my husband in the pic too! he’s been really just BEHIND me all the way… (THANK YOU, darling!)
10.30.11 – even after MISSING 5 consecutive satudays (or practically the whole month of october’s worth) of circuit training, with still no conscious effort to eat right, I NOW ONLY WEIGH 108 lbs or 49 kilos!!! that’s 11 lbs or 5 kilos lighter (& well, “skin tones fairer”) IN JUST 2 MONTHS!!!
well, believe it or not… that’s now up to YOU!!!
BUT don’t just take my word for it, try it & see it for yourself too!!! hahahaha! (now that really sounds like i’m from a tv ad or infomercial!)
anyhow, while i’m at it already… guess i might as well share here with you all some of the effects that i’ve personally experienced (or didn’t experience) as i started taking the product. (oh you can also refer back to my related blogs last 09.16, testing the waters, & 09.30, the ripple effect, just so you could maybe appreciate my progress even more!) now here goes:
1. i didn’t have to suffer from any lbm or loose bowel movement!!! whew!
2. i still got to enjoy eating the same food i love since it didn’t affect my appetite.
3. i had more energy as it’s meant to increase metabolism with its l-carnatine.
4. each day that i got more active (& sweaty,) was when i actually felt more rejuvenated & detoxified with it’s glutathione.
5. i also felt much healthier & protected by it’s vitamin c or sodium ascorbate.
6. i enjoyed drinking more water, & thus also peed a lot more often (but hey, that was no bother at all!)
7. even when i couldn’t join VNF in several saturdays of circuit training, i knew my day-to-day activities & the regular movements i made still helped tremendously with burning the extra calories & shrinking my unwanted fats (& it could only be because of the tonalin cla it had in it… i read it’s the most effective fat burner in europe & in the u.s.a.)
8. overall, i felt more youthful & vibrant just knowing i was getting all these health & aesthetic benefits, without giving up food!!!
so really, on the LIGHTER & brighter side of it all, the 2 full months i’ve spent for this weight loss project is now officially over & i can say how it’s truly been a SUCCESS! hurrah!!! for whatever it’s worth, i could now fit back into my nice old tiny clothes, move around more easily, & ultimately look & feel better about myself again… just in time for my husband’s arrival (last night ;)) & of course tonight, our HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY!!! so again, until then…
lo♥e, pea☮e, & sünshine ☼